Last Updated on October 15, 2022 by Griselda M.
A queen of the night plant requires a lot of nutrients and light, which is why it can be hard to keep alive. Those who are looking for lush green foliage should know that pruning is an important part of caring for this type of plant.
The “How to prune queen of the night plant?” is a question that our readers have asked us many times. There are two methods to prune a Queen of the Night plant:
- Method 1: Cut off the flower and leaves.
- Method 2: Remove the roots.
Pruning Shears with Silicon Sheath
How do you trim a Queen of the Night plant? – Directions
- You need to cut the leaves off of the plant.
- Then, you need to trim the stem so that it is about an inch from the ground.
- Next, you will want to use a sharp knife or scissors and cut down the middle of the stem.
- Lastly, you will want to use your hands and pinch out any remaining pieces of stem.
The video will show you how to do it:
- queen of the night plant diseases
- how to propagate queen of the night plant
- queen of the night flower spiritual meaning
- how to propagate queen of the night plant in water
Read more about How To Prune Oriental Lilies?