Squirrels are resistant to the common ways of protecting strawberries from them. The best way to keep your strawberry crop safe is by covering it with a net, closing up any possible holes, or using traps that will actually catch them in their natural environment instead of just scare them away.
The “diy strawberry netting” is a way to protect strawberries from squirrels. It is easy to make and doesn’t require any tools.
Strawberries are a delicious and versatile fruit, but they have one major flaw: they’re also very tasty to squirrels. Reference: strawberry protection cage.
Watch This Video:
- how to protect strawberries from birds and squirrels
- how to protect strawberries from animals
- squirrels eating strawberries
- how to protect strawberries from bugs
- squirrel proof strawberry cage