Last Updated on March 24, 2022 by Sam
Squirrels are resistant to the common ways of protecting strawberries from them. The best way to keep your strawberry crop safe is by covering it with a net, closing up any possible holes, or using traps that will actually catch them in their natural environment instead of just scare them away.
The “diy strawberry netting” is a way to protect strawberries from squirrels. It is easy to make and doesn’t require any tools.
Strawberries are a delicious and versatile fruit, but they have one major flaw: they’re also very tasty to squirrels. Reference: strawberry protection cage.
Watch This Video:
- how to protect strawberries from birds and squirrels
- how to protect strawberries from animals
- squirrels eating strawberries
- how to protect strawberries from bugs
- squirrel proof strawberry cage