The average life span of a lily plant is around five to seven years. Lilies can be kept alive in the garden for up to two months if they have access to water and light, but more likely than not it will be close to a year before they need replanting.
The “what to do with lilies in pots after flowering” is a question that is asked frequently. The answer to the question is that, if you have a garden, then you can keep them alive by giving them some water and keeping them in the shade.
The “how long do lilies last in a vase” is an interesting question. Lilies can last for weeks, months, or years. The length of time that they will live depends on the type of flower and how much sunlight it receives.
Watch This Video:
- what to do when lilies have finished flowering
- how long do tiger lilies bloom
- how long do lilies take to bloom in vase
- how long do asiatic lilies bloom
- what to do when asiatic lilies have finished flowering